With version 0-0-2 is out
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the uptake of the with tool. I was even more surprised by the community that started to build around it. The contributions have been invaluable. The new version brings some new changes thanks to kalterfive and dragonator.
- with now supports tab completion
- the history from a with session now goes into your bash history as a complete command.
- you can customise the prompt colour.
There are still some milestones I’d like to start working on for newer versions, such as:
- running a script or command when a file is changed, and,
- a lot more flexible prompt customisation.
Thank you to everyone who has supported with and has contributed to it.